Monday, June 21, 2010

ever get those oddly time contemplative moments, see like most other things in life lately sorta unexpected. see very rarely do have, what to call it, maybe an episode, whoot...like a sitcom...remember those before reality TV...hehehe..anywho, so work today was craptastical and so was Friday, Friday there was a HUGE misunderstanding via text message between me and Sir, cause it got to the point it was Sir and not him. That is something I wonder if there is a more defined moment as to when its fun goofy games to the transformation into the all powerful Sir. To be honest at times its confusing as to when he is serious and to when he is not. Last night I started this entry but the "smart" phone was being an igit. It seems I have gotten in trouble in a way for a bad attitude on Friday and now Monday...get a suto lecture on how just because I have a bad day is no reason to be all huffy and to let shit go. Here is were the episode part comes in, I have a temper I know this but it is one of those slow boil ones, and i have a bad habit of just putting a lid on it till like a pressure cooker I just lose it. So the whole explode thing hasn't happened on months and because of what we are doing I'm making an effort to let shit out before it hits that point. But, both him and her haven't known me long enough to understand that or at the very least know that. I tried to explain but between my inability to talk about feeling stuff face to face and the interruptions that didn't happen. If I was to toss out some 'tude it would go along the lines of I'm owed two back rubs and because he is tired and has to get up way early didn't attempt to jump him. Wait he gets points he brought ice cream to us last night, apparently it was a very trying trip to boot. Part of me says maybe he s right and I need a spanking, cause I haven't gotten one in over two weeks, well not a real one, there was a mini with the strap cause he had it out and a tiny one with a charger cord, I got extra swat with that cause for whatever reason, which I still don't know I could not stop laughing. Which in turn pisses him off and you get the eyebrows and the "so I'm joke to you" spiel, that made it worse, I ended up biting my hand to stop laughing long enough for him to go upstairs, she looked at me like the hells wrong with you, I still have no idea. Kay have to go, enough rambling for now....But YAY!!! for 24hour king soopers, we did a like midnight grocery run...I bought good hot dogs with buns and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...yummy!!!!!

1 comment: