Monday, August 2, 2010

....

So I start by saying sorry July was so very sparse on the postings. On a spanking stand point you got to know about my one and only spanking for the month....jury is still out on if I'm happy or not on that. Good news is the counter part of my favorite duo is back!!!! but I haven't seen her so it my be a big conspiracy, hahaha. I went out into the wilds again for a camping trip the day she came home so, it was a ships in the night moment.

I had issues with the fact that my radio/stereo in my car stopped working little over a week ago, so on the hourish drive to the place where I was camping over the weekend I got left in my head. Normally that is fine, great even I can entertain myself very well, but this time it just left reflection of deep thoughts from earlier in the week. By the time I got to the camp ground I was the closest to crying that I have been in about 9 years. I hate that all the control I have so careful hoarded and measured out is strained and sadden by the thoughts of wants, needs, and emotions I squashed and gave up on a long time ago. They are there now taunting me, damn things, maybe I didn't want to need or want certain aspects in life, maybe I was ok and prepared even for going with out. The Fates it seems are still just as fickle and ever such the sharing three bitches. *sigh* what do you do.....

OK off the melancholy note, as for more exciting postage, I don't know when that will be, the duo is having some family time, much needed after time apart. So you get the drivel from my head, which shouldn't be any more like the blah from above =) I'm off from now, my blood to be taken errrrgggaa, not really a fan of this game but then who really is?

No comments:

Post a Comment