Monday, August 9, 2010

game over.....insert more credits

So if you read this blog from the start ( its not the long) you know that I started writing this as a sorta counter part to a blog written by a wife in a Domestic Discipline marriage. Granted it is mostly my feelings and take on the spankings, rules, and such. Well as much as a hate to say it the him part of the duo said we had to have a talk on Saturday, so after I got off work he came over and he talked mostly and I listened adding my 2 cents we need be. All in all with everything going on between army stuff, family stuff, and life stuff there isn't enough time.

Now I have two general trains of thought on this. The stronger and rational one being: ok, I can totally see the point and the why and the how. Yes, your hella fucking busy and she has school and now a job, and plus two kiddos, damn, your just running out of time now!!! The other train is not so nice and I can't rationalize where it came from but goes: damn you to hell, you guys suck. lol, yes I laugh. Because I told my best friend and they where some what mad on my behalf,.....which I didn't get? There is no reason to be mad, why? It isn't like being stringed along, that would suck on a whole nother level and would be madding. Now yes, I wasn't happy about it, I've grown rather attached to them and their family, then it dawns on me, I envy them. God how I envy them. I was prived to the workings of a family on a level I haven't before. That is something I liked greatly and that and much more is just gone. Granted they want to stay friends which is awesome because they are such cool people.



.........but its not the same =(

No comments:

Post a Comment