Tuesday, August 17, 2010

one week down

Hello,
How are you? I figured out I like this writing thing more if I pretend its to someone, like a letter or whatnot. So its been just over a week since the no more spiel, in that time I've broken more of my rules from before it isn't even funny. For example, one of my first rules was to be on time for work ( I have time issues) and this week I think I was on time for work once maybe?...I use to have to check in by text but that sorta slacked off before when I quit my previous employment. Then there was a rule about going to bed on time ( in theory when get to bed on time means getting up on time, again about the time issues) yup whole week and some change not once did I go to bed at a decent time....I played video games =)
I've come to the conclusion, I'm being s brat flouting all my rules and regulations in an effort to get a spanking that's just not going to come. That was a very disheartening thought...as much as I want one right now, there is NO chance in hell of getting one. It was a surprise to me how much I miss it. There wasn't much going on it that area for me in July so I figured no big deal....I will go back to how I was before starting on this road.
AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are no U turns allowed on this road folks, sorry hope you have your GPS cause now you have to forge a new road and its going to be bumpy.
I almost want to cry, and if you know me you know this I don't cry, as in ever, funeral no tears, broken bone...no tears, broken tooth...ok this one was an almost but teeth and mouth pain is a whole nother can o' worms. Surmise to say I'm not a crier...but some times wonder if I'm missing something on/with/for it. I don't know. Again towards the end you get the random ramblings of a very bored chic, who thinks to much and is in dire need of a swatting....but most likely won't get one :( well at the very least no today....but I'm off work today so there's always tomorrow
HAHAHA trolling for someone to smack bottom, hehehehehe that could be a fun tale, or I'd end up on the other side of the bars at work ( I work at a jail)








No comments:

Post a Comment